Friday, July 29, 2011

Juice Fasting for Chronic Fatigue Day 6

I have made it to day six.  I am pretty proud of myself.  I can tell you one thing.  I want food.  I want to eat a sandwich, or pizza, tacos, anything.  :/

But alas, I will not.  It's hard when you want to eat something.  I have not had this problem until now.  I have to regroup my thoughts and get back in alignment.  I have not fallen off the plan, and I do not intend to do it now.

They say real Detox of bad things happens from day 8 - 15.  I want to keep going and see.


Scale, not really moving, which is fine.  My metabolism has probably moved to a snails pace.


Here is a recipe for a juice I made that is really delicious.
1/2 beet
1/2 a bunch celery
2 lemon
15 grapes
5 carrots
...1 green onion
1/2 hatch green pepper
1 pear
1 sweet potato
1 handful of cilantro and 4 tomatoes
The usual info I include!
So if you've been keeping up, I've started juicing for health reasons. I have had a fatigue problem for a long time, but it's gotten worse and now I can't even exercise. This is the worst for me, as I love to be active. I watched the movie Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead and was immediately motivated to start juicing.

My plan right now is to do this for 7 days. I've been to the doctor and most everything shows up fine, that's why I'm taking this approach. You should always consult a doctor if you plan on doing any plan like this. I have a physician on duty ;).


If you are interested in process from day one you can click here: http://arthash.blogspot.com/search/label/Chronic%20Fatigue

No comments:

Post a Comment