Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chronic Fatigue Juice Fasting Day Four

FOR MY ART FOLLOWERS:  I will be posting more art info soon.  Right now I am documenting this fast, but will resume calls and interviews soon, I promise!
Well I feel ok today. I had a bump in energy yesterday, but after my dinner drink I was really dizzy again. I'm starting to wonder if juicing kale is giving me the spins. I'm going to leave it out today and see. I've been putting half a beet with the rest of the veggies and it works quite well. Making it to day four was hard, but like I said, if I can feel fine I could go on easily. I have been ok on wanting food until my friends came over and started talking about the burger king chicken sandwich. Years ago that used to be my hangover fix. Something about that damn sandwich makes me want to eat it, like now.

Some good things:

My skin is clear, no more tiny spots in the morning

I'm getting used to the juices

I've only made one bad batch

Sneaky tip, rejuice pulp!


E made juice last night and decided it was a lot more difficult than he thought. Really? It's always easy when it shows up, ruby red, green or bright orange in a nice glass for you-- right...

I have no idea what he put in it except cantaloup. It was good though!








Scale shot. Back to normal. If your just catching this, I'm juicing for health, but always throw in a scale pic.







The usual info I include!

So if you've been keeping up, I've started juicing for health reasons. I have had a fatigue problem for a long time, but it's gotten worse and now I can't even exercise. This is the worst for me, as I love to be active. I watched the movie Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead and was immediately motivated to start juicing.

My plan right now is to do this for 7 days. I've been to the doctor and most everything shows up fine, that's why I'm taking this approach. You should always consult a doctor if you plan on doing any plan like this. I have a physician on duty ;).


If you are interested in process from day one you can click here http://arthash.blogspot.com/search/label/Chronic%20Fatigue

No comments:

Post a Comment