Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fast and Easy Tortilla Pizza

I love pizza, and my husband loves pizza. Come to think of it, who doesn't love pizza?

This is about as fast, easy and delicious a recipe that you could make.

Tortilla
Pizza Sauce ( you can use ready made)
Cheese of your choice (I use mozzarella)
Fresh tomatoes
Jalapeño
Green onion or regular onion chopped
Frozen corn thawed
* you can add any lunch meat to the toppings If you'd like

Sauce Recipe
I didn't have tomato sauce so I pureed canned tomatoes (muir Glen is what I used) cook on the stove for 30 or so minutes and at garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and a tablespoon of sugar. Also you don't have to cook it if you don't have time, just add ingredients and mix.


Take tortilla and broil both sides until brown and crispy. Take out top with cheese and the rest of ingredients. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes!

So good!

Enjoy, S




No comments:

Post a Comment