Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bok Choy Recipe


Bok Choy is a Chinese vegetable. It's classified as a type of cabbage.

I've seen it cooked many times on tv, but I've never made one myself. I read up on it, and the general consensus was to sauté it in pan.

So that's what I did.

1 head of Bok Choy cleaned and 1 inch of the stem cut off
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
A pinch of crushed red pepper
teaspoon of fresh garlic
1 teaspoon of honey

Once the pan and oil are warm throw in the Bok Choy with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper. Let cook about a minute, then add fresh garlic and honey. Cook for and additional few minutes until tender.

Take out and sprinkle with parmesan.

You want to make this dish last in your meal as it only takes a few minutes.

Enjoy!

S




















No comments:

Post a Comment