Monday, July 11, 2011

Michael Husser

So back in the day when Mypace was big it was a networking play ground for artists.  I signed on not knowing much, but then my eyes were opened to art going around all over the world.  Being from a small town this was of particular interest to me.  I remember connecting with artist whose work I had never seen.  It was easy, all I had to do was send a request and I was on their page. That brings me to Micheal Husser.  When I first saw his work I was drawn in by none other than the devil himself.  The works were so wickedly candy coated.  It was hard to look away.  Demons are not really my favorite genre, but I was in awe.

If you have never seen Michael's work here is a piece along with a link.

Enjoy!


Michael Husser Daddy's Girl

http://www.michaelhussar.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment