Monday, July 25, 2011

Juicing for Chronic Fatigue -- Day Two

So if you've been keeping up, I've started juicing for health reasons. I have had a fatigue problem for a long time, but it's gotten worse and now I can't even exercise. This is the worst for me, as I love to be active. I watched the movie Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead and was immediately motivated to start juicing.

Today is my second day of juice fasting. I'm tired and there is a zinging in my head. I woke up hungry, but I woke up without any foggy-ness. Yesterday I was dizzy, in the middle of the day-- then it was gone by the evening.

For now I will tell you this is not easy. I'm not hungry, and the thoughts of eating pizza's are few. The hard part is the effort. When you wake up hungry and it takes 30 or so minutes to make your breakfast, that's hard. It's also messy, there are a lot of parts on the machine to clean. I'm waiting for that burst of energy to kick in. Most say that happens around day three, we will see. My plan right now is to do this for 7 days. I've been to the doctor and most everything shows up fine, that's why I'm taking this approach. You should always consult a doctor if you plan on doing any plan like this. I have a physician on duty ;).

Here is my scale for today. I'm not doing this for weight, although I could shed a few pounds. I think posting weight gives and idea of what is happening. So here is today. Still haven't gotten back to my regular weight from my eating trip.














Morning juices are my favorite because I have fruits in the morning. The juice was so good today, I could have had E's serving. Actually, it's still in the fridge...

Morning Orange

6 strawberries
3 oranges
1 nectarine (take pit out!!!)
3 celery stalks
1/2 cucumber
5 carrots
1 dash cinnamon















Sooo delicious!

Happy Juicing!



To see more posts click here http://arthash.blogspot.com/search/label/Chronic%20Fatigue

No comments:

Post a Comment