Saturday, September 10, 2011

Little Trailies Vegan Gluten Free Paleo Dessert Snack

If you have been following my posts, you know I am on a health mission. If you are new, then let me give you a little history. I started a juice fast to reboot my system, take out all those little pesky toxins. I also wanted to change the way I was eating. I was not a junk food, soda eater drinker-- but there was definitely room for improvement. My new way of eating consists of eating More foods that are dense with nutrition.

But like I said before in another post, a girls gotta have sweets. So here is a recipe for a great snack or dessert. My little Trailies.

If you are interested in process from day one you can click here: http://arthash.blogspot.com/search/label/Chronic%20Fatigue

Little Tralies (A Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo, Raw, just really damn tasty little dessert ball)

1.25 cups of Almond Butter (try to get a fresh ground one if you can-- of course organic- raw)

1 cup of oats (oats are gluten free but if you are worried about cross contamination buy gluten free oats)

.25 cups of Agave Nectar (so agave works for Vegan and you can use honey for Paleo)

.5 cups of a good organic trail mix (mine had cranberries, nuts, seeds)

2 tablespoons of organic unsweetened cocoa powder.

Mix all the ingredients together and roll into round balls and put in fridge for at least 30 minutes. They also store in the fridge. You can also take them out if they have been in a while and let them get to room temp for 15 minutes if you like, or can wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment