Sunday, September 11, 2011

Little Suggies Raw Paleo Vegan Gluten Free Dessert

Now that I'm on a healthier eating kick, I plan out a lot of my meals ahead of time. That goes for desserts too. I make different dessert snacks in batches, and share some with my mom. She needs to have a healthy treat too no?

These Little Suggies mimic a sugar cookie or snickerdoodle dough. That's right, it's like eating cookie batter-- and really, who doesn't like that?

So here is the recipe for my Little Suggies

1 cup good organic dates, pitted
1/3 cup of sliced almonds
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla
1.5 tablespoon of almond butter
A pinch of sea salt

Put all the ingredients in a food processor until mixed thoroughly.

Take out and rolls into balls.

Eat and Repeat!

Can be stored in the fridge.






This dessert would be good for people on Paleo, Gluten Free, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian -- or any diet!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment