Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Raw Vegan Gluten Free Paleo Avocado Cucumber Snack Bites

I'm eating to live a healthier life. When you have a chronic illness, what you put in your body immediately either makes you feel good or bad. I personally would like to choose good.

I have been dealing with a perpetual state of Epstein Barr Virus that causes fatigue. Im on a mission to figure this thing out.

So back to healthy eating. I'm a foodie, I love good food-- and you know what... Food that is good for you can taste good too.

Here is a snack I made that you will love.

Avocado Cucumber Bites

1 Avocado
5 cherry tomatoes cut into bits
1/4 teaspoon fresh garlic/ or powder
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Salt
Pepper
A dash of green hot sauce
Ten Sliced rounds of cucumber

Mix Avocado with tomato, cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Dollop on top of cucumber slices -- then eat!

Share with a friend or eat all ten slices for lunch!







This recipe would work for gluten free, paleo, raw, vegan-- and if you are vegetarian and want cheese top with crumbled feta!

Enjoy!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment