Monday, June 13, 2011

Lost in Life by Jason Ice




Jason on Facebook
http://skeptic1.tumblr.com/
I wake up every mother fucking morning depressed as fuck...
As the day goes on, I get out of my funk.  I fill most of my time drawing and painting...
Then the day turns to night and I get drunk.

I put everything out there.  I put myself out there.
I put it all on the line.  Fuck that, I put it all online.
There is nothing here that you can't see for yourself...
It is me that does this to myself...

I am a realist.  I am a dreamer.  I am a romantic.
I am a fool.

I am a fool.

I am a mother fucking fool.

I get high on the thoughts of love and that it does exist.

Like I said, I am a mother fucking fool.

I am not a writer or a musician.  I should be... then I could tell the world how I really feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment