Saturday, March 12, 2011

Willie Baronet Needs Your Help Dallas

Hello!

I'm putting together a video as part of my final art show for the completion of my MFA in Arts & Technology, and I need your help!

The project is about adult oriented spam email and the video portion will show dozens of women reading the subject lines from these emails. Here is a link to a test version:

http://vimeo.com/20533639 (NSFW, contains adult language)
(it is password protected, the pw is spam44)

If you are willing to participate, or if you have friends that may be willing, please contact me either by FB message, a comment on this note, or by email at w at williebaronet dot com, OR forward this note to your friends. THANK YOU!!

I will make this as convenient as possible for you, shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. Let me know best days/times!

I would love to have a wide range of ethnicities and languages as well (will do subtitles). Only your mouth will be shown and your name will not.

Thanks so much for all your support!! And for those of you who've already responded no need to do so again. :-)

Willie

1 comment:

  1. Do you need help collecting spam email subject lines ? Because I get so much of this crap! The funny stuff is from people who don't speak english as a first language.

    ReplyDelete