Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pepper Spray Cop Meme

Since I think this is basically one of the most interesting art events to happen in a while, I decided I needed to make my own versions of the pepper spray cop Meme.  I think this is a perfect addition to the holidays. 

Nothing says eat more turkey than being sprayed in the face with pepper spray...  Now that it is considered a food product, we should all eat it...  Maybe we could serve it in school lunches along with pizza as a vegetable.

The Cop Meme is intertwined in social culture and shows it's arbitrariness by appearing in historical paintings. It's pretty genius. It is a body of work, who has been touched by many hands and is in constant flux-- yet it ties together each era with it's statement.  

So here are my statements!












No comments:

Post a Comment